Real Life Options is a specialist service provider with experience, skills and expertise in providing support for people with learning disabilities and high support needs. We offer a range of specialist services and a variety of service models, that can offer flexible support, choice and freedom to find a constructive way forward, for people who:
- need 24 hour care
- need support with physical disabilities and intellectual impairments
- exhibit behaviours that challenge or have complex behavioural issues, which place them at risk of self-harm or self-injury, or of assaulting or harming other people
- have autistic spectrum disorders and who may also be challenging to services
- are experiencing enduring mental ill health
- have offended or have the propensity to offend (we also have an interest in supporting people who may be detained under the Mental Health Act or a Home Office Order, or require support and accommodation within a medium secure environment)
- require a more substantial level of supervision and/or support
- have profound multiple disabilities and have significantly high personal care needs
Real Life Options has a national reputation as an innovative provider with a range of service models which allow for individualised support packages. These include:
- Individual tenancies with 24 hour support.
- Specialist care homes for people with high support needs, including profound physical disabilities, complex or challenging behaviours.
- Adapted flats for one or two people, within multiple occupancy buildings.
- Adapted bungalows within a serviced site, to provide accommodation on an individual basis.
- Supported living models for up to four people sharing a tenancy.