What we're looking for
We want extraordinary people with a wide range of skills, interests and experiences to share. We have identified just a few of the key 'must haves' below - if you recognise yourself in any of them, then come and talk to us:
- energy and enthusiasm for the work we do
- a commitment to learning the skills that enable the people we support to control their own lives
- an understanding that disability is no barrier to someone achieving their dreams
- real life skills, hobbies and interests and the drive to share these with people
- to be a positive influence in the lives of people with a disability
Don’t worry if you haven't had previous experience of working in social care – we will provide all the training that you need.
If you do have previous experience or relevant qualifications, you might be qualified for senior support worker positions or management positions, such as team coordinator or service manager.